Friday, April 17, 2009

No Flashback Friday...

Waiting for my parents to arrive to pick up the lovely ladies so I can take the Hubby to be treated for dehydration...and to have a CT scan as he threw up so hard while I was out picking up dinner that he hit his head and was knocked unconscious for who knows how long! Yes, folks it happened. This is after just two hours earlier Lovebug runs into the house screaming her head off and pulling down her pants...to show me the longest splinter I've ever seen stuck no where else but her rear end! This happened just two hours after I went to the doctor for my yearly check-up...and my first prenatal visit thinking I was only 8 weeks preggo to find out that, no, in fact I am right over 10 weeks!! Yes, you read it all correctly. That is why the Wife hasn't been posting much. It's hard to even concentrate on anything else other than NOT getting sick...and good thing I've been able to not hurl, I could just end up knocking myself the f*c% out (but not up!). I'll post more from the madness soon. Don't you wish you were me right now?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya'lls house sounds like mine did in February. Except for the preggo part.

Snooty Primadona said...

Oh. Dear. God. I am totally speechless my dear. You're going to need something, I'm just not sure what.

Congratulations? Sorry about the offspring's woody? Sorry about the hubby's nap? I just don't know what to say.

Grace said...

I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!! Yay for baby #3! Can't wait to hear more!

Poor child... in the butt! I can't even begin to think about the pain.....