I can't believe we are already at the end of 2016. Let's wrap up the year with a Five for Friday post.
1. The highlight of our year had to the be our road trip. We flew into Phoenix and made our way to Los Angeles. We had stops in between at Sedona (amazing!!), the Grand Canyon, Vegas (the boy's favorite--should I be worried??), Palm Springs, San Diego (I didn't schedule enough time here and I'm still kicking myself) and Los Angeles.
2. Santa brought the kiddos a puppy for Christmas. We are all in love, but it really is like having a baby back in the house. Maybe I should get two more. I kid!!
3. Lovebug got her permit in October. God help us all.
4. I have been diagnosed with chronic dry eye (it's a bitch--think constant feeling of a grain of sand in your eye) and incomplete right bundle branch block in my heart (it's annoying more than anything). Hoping 2017 has zero new diagnoses.
5. I'm looking forward to the New Year and seeing what adventures are in store!