Friday, September 19, 2008

Rematch today on the racquetball court and no one was injured. I'm improving--thank goodness!
Looking forward to this weekend and the football game. Saturday is going to be a crazy busy day...as Lovebug is being surprised with a granted wish...she's going to be a Clemson cheerleader for the day!! So we will be doing brunch and a light lunch at our tailgate. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post this weekend...if I'm A.not completely worn out from chasing a two year old around at the game and B. I don't over consume adult beverages or C. I can stop crying while watching Lovebug do her thing on the field.

1 comment:

Pink Flamingo said...

Congrats on improving your game! :)

I am so jealous of your little one...VERY, VERY NEAT! I will definitely have to Tivo the game to see!