Monday, September 22, 2008

Dear John

well technically not John...

Dear J.Crew,
I know we haven't seen much of each other lately. And I know you miss me as I miss you too. Please understand that I just need a break for right now. Just a little bit of time. I promise it's not you. It's me. I got your email and my mailbox was full of your sweet offers today. It's tempting, yes. But I know this is what's best for me right now. I am begging you to stop taunting me with all the promises of beautiful things.

We'll be together again soon,
The Wife


and to Blogger, when I want to only delete ONE picture, please, please, please do not delete the entire post! I wanted to only remove the picture of Lovebug, up close and personal, and it deleted the whole football saturday post. arghhhh!

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Blogger has been "acting up" lately!!!

I'm with you, girl! I miss my shopping but we are faithfully following Dave Ramsey's mantra "Live like no one else now so you can live like no one else later."

Ok, not really...Dusty just keeps telling me that if I stay onboard just "think how much extra money we'll have for shopping later." Works every time.

A Belle and her Beau said...

Please add my name to your letter to J.Crew. Why does all their stuff have to be soo cute and soo expensive? WHY?!!!?