2. I have an abnormal fear of little people. I know that they are only different by their stature and that most of them are probably very nice people, but they just scare me. I said it's abnormal.
3. I am currently an Invisalign patient. and yes, I feel like a preteen again worrying that my mouthpiece will accidentally find itself in the trash. It will all be worth it when I'm sporting the best accessory, a great smile!
4. I wore braces for 6, yes, count 'em, 6 years. See above. Obviously, my orthodontist didn't know what the hell she was doing.
5. The mere mention of snakes nearly paralyzes me with fear. I have a crazy thought in my head that a snake will somehow manage to work it's way into the air conditioning of my car and try to come out through a vent while I'm driving down the road! I also think they are waiting in trees to just drop down on innocent victims. Hence, my lack of interest in hiking!
6. I went skydiving for my 2nd 29th birthday (did ya follow that?). Beyond giving birth, most amazing experience EVER! Word to the wise, do NOT participate in a night of beverages beforehand! I'm just sayin'
7. I think about my funeral...alot. I think it's the planner in me. I have already told Hubby of one song that MUST be played...FREEBIRD! I know that isn't what you all were expecting, but this song brings back too many memories and one in particular makes me laugh out loud every.single.time I think about it. And I know it will bring laughter to others during my farewell celebration. And one of my parties would never be complete without laughter! I have also informed Hubby he must put some heavy rocks in the casket with me. All the way through high school I was EXTREMELY thin and got teased endlessly about it. I want all those dear boys that I grew up with to go to pick up my casket thinking it will be a cake walk to get a shock. My final practical joke on my way out!
I am supposed to tag seven other bloggers, but so many of you have done this already I'm leaving it to those of you who still haven't. Leave me a comment and let me know when you complete your list!