Sunday, January 11, 2009

Edward

Since I last posted I read the ENTIRE Twilight book. Can I just say, "monkey nuts, I'm in love with a vampire" all over again. and yes, monkey nuts is a phrase that I throw out there in real life conversations, cause I'm a little off like that! She could write ten more books for this series and I honestly don't know if I'd ever get tired of reading them. I feel a little silly gushing about a teenage book, but holy crap, the descriptions she uses you just can't help yourself!

I also re-read Where the Red Fern grows after Lovebug finished it. I cried more than she did!! Actually reading it for her wasn't as heart breaking as I thought it would be. However, when she would try to retell it she would get all choked up. I, on the other hand, went to bed two nights ago with an awful headache due to all the tears!! Go figure!

And in keeping with my downright hatred at the time for Best Buy: I STILL HATE BEST BUY! QUIT HOLDING MY COMPUTER HOSTAGE! IT IS TIME FOR IT TO COME HOME!!
and P., it is an Acer--sorry! I haven't had any real problems with it though until I sent it in to get the whole charging thing taken care of. Hope that makes you feel better!!

4 comments:

Sweet Soft Southern Thrill said...

Best Buy suuuuuuuuuucks. I know of too many people who have had problems with them...and their "warranties"...and the Geek Squad. Yuck. Hope they get back to you soon!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Yep...me too...in love with a vampire. What's really funny is that my husband's real name is Edward, although I don't call him by his real name in my blog!

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm definitely with you on the Twilight...I have NEVER felt so close to fictional characters in my life!

Oh and Where the Red Fern Grows...I remember my mom sending me to bed and I read it with a flashlight under the covers because I couldn't put it down. I cried my little eyes out SO hard at that book!!!!!

Katy said...

I too love Edward. ::le sigh::