Tuesday, November 11, 2008

dr news

Woohoo, I'm still alive...and I didn't pass out!! After all that anxiety, I didn't have to have one single mole, spot, whatever removed!! While I was in the examining room waiting I started checking out the information about excessive perspiration and was thinking maybe I should discuss that with the doc while I'm already there disrobed (now, that will do a number on your self esteem!). Funny thing though, as soon as the good doc let me know that there would be no slicing and dicing that day the sweating stopped!! Anxiety. What can I say? It does a number on me! Thanks for all the words of encouragement. Lord knows I needed it with me being such a big scaredy cat and all!!



Now ladies, I must catch up on the smut that is The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I missed a few shows and I want to be up-to-date for the reunion show. There is supposed to be a big blow up between Lisa and Kim!! meow!

2 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Good for you...I know you're glad that's done for a year.

Katie Ryan said...

I'm so glad it went well