Wednesday, October 29, 2008

slacker

I know I've been a slacker lately and I am so sorry. We are dealing with a stomach virus in our house...that has taken up residence since LAST Friday! Baby Girl and I both woke up sick Friday with it peaking at 2 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning with Hubby going to Wally World to get Pedialyte for her--which she promptly vomited! Yesterday she went to the doctor and it looks like she is now on the upswing. However, now Lovebug is extremely sick! Took her to the Cheetah Girls concert for her birthday present without incident, thank God. At 1 this morning she was up throwing up everywhere!! She's been sick all day and I'm starting to think we may end up missing school again tomorrow. Everyone say a prayer and cross some fingers that this has passed by Friday. Once I'm no longer on vomit patrol I will be back to posting, promise!

3 comments:

Grace said...

You have every right to be a slacker! Glad Babygirl is feeling better and I hope Lovebug starts to!

Katie Ryan said...

The stomach bug is absolutely the worst! I am so sorry you all are going through that and I hope it ends real soon.

Pink Flamingo said...

Hang in there! I hope your little one starts feeling better real soon!