Saturday, August 2, 2008

Calmer now.

Now that I've been able to relax for the past couple days in my most favorite place in the whole wide world (Charleston, of course!) I am a much calmer Wife. The situation is what it is regarding to seating for football season. I will just have to make a decision next year when the time comes for us to make our donation.

On to brighter things, Charleston!! and Ladies, bright it was--cause it was HOT!! We did get a shower every evening and that helped cool things down to enjoy an evening stroll. We discovered a new restuarant on Sullivan's Island, High Thymes. It was FANTASTIC!! I had the filet topped with pimento cheese and a side of grilled asparagus. For dessert I stuffed my face, I mean, enjoyed a flourless chocolate cake with a raspberry filling and a tall glass of milk. Too yummy! Know what made my trip even better? Tax free shopping weekend along King Street. The new "Lady" accompanied us on our journey and got to enjoy her first trip to the city. Bless her heart, she got broke in good!

Hope you are all having a great and relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

You were in my neck of the woods. Charleston is just a little slice of heaven, isn't it?