Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday 13

I saw this on another blog and thought I would give it a whirl. Here goes the list of 13 things I L-O-V-E.
13. Ice-cold canned Dr.Pepper. Always have, Always will.
12. Sitting on the beach watching the kiddies play. Of course, I love sitting on the beach with a bunch of girlfriends enjoying a cocktail too, but there is something almost magical about watching your children's faces light up at the beach.
11. Just about anything chocolate.
10. Crisp Fall Football Saturdays--especially when the Tigers start running down that Hill! I've been going to those games since I was probably 3 or 4 years old and I still get chills watching it!
9. Pretty flowers, especially tulips.
8. Pretty papers (aka stationary)
7. Shoes, shoes and more shoes--I probably should seek some sort of therapy for this one. By the way, if you are ever in Georgetown, SC there is the cutest little shoe store, Head over Heels, with the sweetest owner there to help you. I love it!
6. Walhalla Steakhouse Fried Chicken. If you've had it you know what I'm talking about!
5. Good tunes. I can never say what my favorite "type" of music is because it covers so much, but there is nothing better to be in the car or out and hear a song that forever and always reminds you of a time out or period in your life and makes you smile. (Freebird anyone?!)
4. the cold side of the pillow
3. all things monogrammed
2. Laughter--I can never get enough of it.
1. My Hubby and the kiddies. I still pinch myself sometimes and wonder how I got this life.

3 comments:

Grace said...

You forgot to mention your love for new "old faithful!" :)

Is new "old faithful" American or Foreign made?

The wife said...

She's European! I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how to do it on blogger!!:)

ilovepink said...

Sounds like my kina list. We love many of the same things. PS: Thanks for stopping by and yes, the shoes run true to size. Love them!