Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ramblings

So, the "Lady" had all kinds of work done this past weekend/end of last week. Is she good as new? That I don't know. We'll just have to see.

On another note, Hubby, kiddies and I will all be headed to two of my favorite places the end of this week--Pawley's Island and from there to Charleston. I cannot even begin to express how much I love the whole Shag-esque feel of Pawley's Island for the 4th with their parade they have every year and the cookouts and hanging out on the beach (minus all the cutie young ladies who have yet experienced the pleasure of being a buck twenty prior to getting preggo to later bust out not one, but two little beauties that weighed 9 plus pounds! Yes ladies, the stretch marks are a road map of my life!! ). And, Charleston needs no explaination. It has changed so much since I went to college there, but it is still my "happy place". I can already smell the air and hear all the sounds. Hope you all have a Happy 4th!

No comments: