Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites: the lips

This product is literally my addiction of choice!  For every single Mother's Day, birthday, and Christmas for the past 4 to 5 years I have asked for this Trish McEvoy lip gloss in Irresistible Petal.  My children make fun of me for how attached I am to this one product!  It gives the perfect amount of shine and I love the texture.  And bonus points, I feel like it makes my lips appear a little more plump!  If you haven't tried any Trish McEvoy products, make this one you start with.  (Their make up brushes are fantastic, too if you are in the market for any new ones!)
This Aquaphor Advanced Therapy ointment isn't necessarily a lip product, but I will say it has been a great little discovery for me during these winter months.  I like to do a little sugar scrub and then put a dab of this on before bed and I wake up with silky smooth lips in the morning!  A+ in my book! 

Happy Friday everyone!


No comments: