Friday, January 9, 2015

Five for Friday

I haven't had a brain dump in a while so I thought I'd give it a go.

1. I've learned in my attempt to cut grains and reduce my sugar intake, that living without bread is easy.  Living without sugar, not so much.  I love sugar.

2. Having a young teen isn't as horrible as I prepared myself for (so far).  I love being able to have real conversations with her.  Sharing shoes can be an added bonus (especially since she just got the coveted L.L.Bean duck boots for Christmas!).

3. Birdie would like to have her name changed on the blog to Glitter Girl. From here on out, the middle child shall be referred to as Glitter Girl.  She needs a cape with a big G on it with lots and lots of glitter!

4. Boys are different.  They never sit still.  I need moments of quiet and stillness...he does not.  Too bad it doesn't count as exercise for me just watching him buzz around.

5. My wonder lust daydreams intensify while I'm stuck inside during cold weather. 

Cheers to the weekend my friends!


No comments: