Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Book Reviews

The past week and a half I have somehow managed to read not one, but two wonderful books. The first, Sarah's Key, was fantastic. Not fantastic in that warm fuzzy kind of way, but because you leave it more aware of actual events that have taken place as they are intertwined with a fictional storyline. I recommend picking up a copy. The other book, The Last Song, was delivered to me yesterday morning and by bedtime I had finished it! Every nap, every nursing session, every spare minute I had yesterday went into this book. I cried the entire last hour of reading it! I loved the way Nicholas Sparks lets all the characters have an opportunity to narrate the story as it is unfolding. If you haven't read it already go get a copy now...and pick up some kleenex with it!

No comments: