Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nursery




We are down to four weeks and counting...and still have SO much to do. Just wanted to share a sneak peek of how the nursery is progressing at this time. Hopefully, I can get it all pulled together before Baby Faithful arrives. There is a section of the tree mural missing and when they sent me the replacement the adhesive was on backwards. I have gotten in touch with them to see about a replacement and still haven't heard back.....ugghhh! The crib has been a whole separate set of issues, but I think those have finally been worked out. We are to receive another crib just like this one very soon--which is the last one the company made! Note to pregnant women, if you want a drop side crib they are stopping production on them as the government does not deem them safe. This one in the picture will be for sale as soon as my new one comes in so if anyone is SC is interested just let me know. Still need a glider. Have one in white with custom cushions to match the bedding from when I was pregnant with Birdie. Thinking I am just going to have to "make do" and use it. I originally wanted a coffee stained one to use the cushions on or an upholstered one in there. Time and money are quickly slipping away at this point.

3 comments:

Grace said...

I love it! The colors are beautiful!

Ps. I want to see that belly of yours!!!

calicodaisy said...

Hey! I jumped over here from My Blonde Reality. I'm in Lexington, SC. It's always fun to meet other SC bloggers. I have a home sewing and embroidery studio. Please stop by my blog and visit. With a new baby on the way, you might be interested in my studio services -- as an event planner, too!
-- michele

amy (metz) walker said...

Love it!