Tuesday, October 13, 2009

3 weeks and 2 days

That's all the time left until Baby Faithful arrives...unless of course, he or she decides to make an appearance early. Otherwise I will be in surgery by 7:30 a.m November 5th giving birth to this little miracle. Over the course of this pregnancy I have been asked no less than a 100 times "what are you having" and no less than 100 times people have been shocked by my "I don't know. We're not finding out" answer. I have been put in a position MULTIPLE times to defend myself from people who act and treat me like I am absolutely crazy for not finding out. Even my parents, as well as several friends, can't believe we don't want to know. Here's the bottom line. I truly don't care the sex of my child. It makes no difference whatsoever to me. Either way I will love him/her. I won't be giving it back. It was a miracle that I have been blessed with. Ask a woman who is unable to conceive a child if it would matter to her what God would bless her with. Ask a set of parents that have lost a baby to stillbirth if they were concerned with their child not being the "sex that they wanted". When I respond that I just want a healthy baby I'm not saying it for good speak, I'm saying it because I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Rant over!:)

2 comments:

MGBHLH said...

Beautiful!!!

just ask beth said...

I am so glad you are being surprised, it is so exciting to hear It's a....!! Blessings to you and Faithful!!