Thursday, October 29, 2009

Final countdown...

7 days, 7 days, OMG, just 7 more days!! Yes, Baby Faithful will be here 7 days from right this moment. I'm a little nervous, not gonna lie. Birdie has been super sweet lately, but wanting a lot of extra Mommy attention and Lovebug seems to even be showing signs of getting ready for the new arrival with the need to act out a little more than normal, but still wanting to be close by. I can't believe we are down to our last week. I'm starting to have those crazy fears wondering if everything will be alright with the baby, wondering how recovery will go, etc., etc. I've been sick for over a week now and I am really hoping that will pass before next week so I can actually breathe in that new baby smell when I get to hold our newest addition. Not to mention, I think of how painful it will be to cough with my incision and it makes my eyes tear up!!

So many other things are going on in our lives right now, too that I feel like we are moving at warp speed. Some of it good, others definitely not good. I will try to fill you in on all that stuff soon and I will try to post at least once more before we bring home baby.

3 comments:

akawest said...

Best wishes for an easy labor.

Grace said...

I'm so excited for you!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'll be thinking about you...all of you!! I had c-sections too and remember that incision, although the second time was much easier considering I didn't have to go through hours upon hours of labor leading up to the surgery. Go figure!