Monday, July 20, 2009

that time of year

It's that time of year for me to celebrate another birthday. I remember when I was little and always looking forward to it and adults telling me that when I got older that they would come faster and faster. I thought they didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about. I thought wrong! I had every intention of turning 30 this year, but that will involve some alcoholic beverages to be consumed and since that can't happen with being preggo and all I'm going to hold firm at 29 for one more year. The positive this year is that we'll be heading down to Sullivan's Island with some of our friends and two baby-sitters in tow to enjoy several nights at the beach. The added bonus is that I will get to go out in Charleston on my actual birthday to Cypress--YUM! For all 2 of my readers, if you'd like a copy of my birthday list I will happily forward it to you!:)

4 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Whatever your heart desires, you should be able to find it on King Street. You have my permission to buy ANYTHING you want. Have a great birthday!

Grace said...

I love that I actually know the places you're talking about in Charleston! Have a great time! I'll drink a drink in honor of you! Happy Birthday!

EJ & Roo said...

hope you have a great birthday trip!!

just ask beth said...

our condo is right across the street from Cypress!! I probably saw you...