Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things you didn't know

Saw this over at the Pink Owl and I thought I would copy since I've been in a bit of a blogging funk lately. Enjoy!


What is your salad dressing of choice? depends on the restaurant. If I'm at Outback it's hard to pass on their Caesar salad, but I've grown to love their ranch as well. I love some parmesan peppercorn and I will never turn down some honey mustard to dip french fries in.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Again it depends. Chain restaurant would be hands down, Cheesecake Factory!!

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? This is a toughie, especially for a lady who's preggo, but it would be sushi (and yes, I'm just getting the cooked stuff right now-uggh!) or steak. I know, weird combo that couldn't be more different from each other

What are your pizza toppings of choice?Pepperoni, mushrooms and bacon--well done. Love those pepperonis crunchy!

What do you like to put on your toast? Strawberry jelly

How many televisions are in your house?3

What color cell phone do you have? silver

Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Besides two very large babies, no.

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Birdie. And that girl sure isn't a feather.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? that would be a yes

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?No way!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Wouldn't change it

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Would I be allowed to vomit half way through and could I take breaks to cool the mouth with some bread and water?

Last run-in with a cop? I was in an accident in 1999 and that's the last time--Thank goodness!

Last person you talked to? Lovebug or Birdie

Last person you hugged? Birdie

Favorite Season? Fall with Spring being a close second

Holiday? Christmas!!

Day of the week? Right now Saturdays --love getting up and heading to the Farmer's Market

Month? This one's hard. I love September because football season starts. I love October because the weather is beginning to change, as well as the leaves...and it's Lovebug's birthday and hello, Halloween. I love June because school is coming to an end and means more laid back days are on the horizon and Birdie's birthday takes place.

First place you went this morning? Birdie's room to get her out of her crib. Yes, she just turned 3 and yes, she's still in a crib. It keeps her contained and I can rest at night not worrying that she is going to get up and roam the house!

What's the last movie you saw? Bolt. Saw it today on pay-per-view. The lovely ladies and I are having a bum day and instead of going out in the heat we watched movies!

Do you smile often? Yes, the fine lines are wanting to creep up on me to prove it!

Do you always answer your phone?No. There are times I just don't feel like talking. Doesn't mean I'm mad at anyone or that I don't like them. It just means I don't want to talk. Don't read anything into it!

It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it? It'd have to be an intoxicated friend. There are 3 of them I could think of that would do this!

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I have hazel eyes, which I feel like you don't see a lot of and I like that!

What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? I haven't been there in forever so I would say just a Dr.Pepper

Do you own a digital camera? Yes, and it's on it's last leg

Have you ever had a pet fish? several

Favorite Christmas song? "Little Drummer Boy"

What's on your wish list for your birthday? Considering it's next month you'd think I'd have a list going, but there is so much that needs to be done to get ready for baby that I'm more concerned with that than anything else. A week at the beach would be fantastic with a facial, massage and pedi while I'm there.

Can you do push ups? No

Can you do a chin up? I wish!


Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both. Bringing a new baby home always brings a wide range of emotions.

Do you have any saved texts? They aren't saved on purpose, just because I'm too lazy to delete them all

Ever been in a car wreck? a couple plus a moped wreck (when I got knocked unconscious!)

Do you have an accent? Most definitely...and I'm fine with that. I am Southern by the Grace of God after all!

What is the last song to make you cry? I'm sure it was something while riding in the car with the lovely ladies and they were singing. I know these days will be a memory all too soon.

Plans tonight? Hanging with the lovely ladies and seeing what smut television will be available to watch once I put them to bed.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Maybe? I don't know.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? I did not purchase one.single.thing yesterday. Whoo hoo!

Have you ever been given roses? Yes, but Hubby knows that his Wife prefers tulips any day of the week!

Current worry? which one should I list first, hmmmm.... 1. baby and it's health (I tend to be paranoid with pregnancy until the ultrasound where they can make sure everything is developing like it's supposed to) 2. My daddy and his health (my current nightmare is that something is going to happen to him while I'm in the hospital having baby!). 3. Hubby and his job (things are going in the right direction, but you never know)

Current hate right now? probably shouldn't go there

Met someone who changed your life? Yes. The most important was the Hubby which led to the lovely ladies

How did you bring in the New Year? Holy cow, I can't even remember! Must of been spectacular huh?

What song represents you? this makes me laugh, because I'm going to list something you'd never guess..."Freebird"

What were you doing 12 AM last night? I was trying to sleep, but was worried the garage door was still open. Once I got up to check that I had to go around and check all the doors and make sure they were locked. Hubby and Old Faithful hit the road late and I was having a hard time going to sleep to say the least!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Food!

No comments: