Friday, July 24, 2015

What's in my bag

Packing has started for the birthday festivities and this is what's in my bag.  I'm pretty smitten with every single one of these dresses!  If you know me in real life, you know that I like to look cute but I have to be comfortable.  That's really a nonnegotiable for me.  It would also explain why I am hardly ever seen out in heels.  So when I was looking for birthday weekend wear I knew I needed things that could be worn with sandals or wedges. The dress in the middle was a last minute purchase at Old Navy today.  A steal for under $30!  While I was there I also picked up this dress for a little throw on dress or as a bathing suit cover up.

I can't wait to enjoy brunch at Orsay in Jacksonville with the family before the hubby and I head to The Sanctuary for a few nights. 

No comments: