Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happenings Lately

Summer has been speeding by.  I can't believe we only have a few more weeks before school starts back. 
Today I got some of my goodies from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.  I love getting little presents to me from me!  This top is super comfy and I like the fit.  Definitely a keeper for Fall. 


I made what was supposed to be a quick trip into Target for just a handful of items.  Not one single item in the cart was on the list!  It's my black hole.  And for the record, I love my Tito's!
In honor of my birthday quickly (very quickly) approaching I have spent some special quality time with the people that will always be welcome to the table of my life.  I love "my people" that know me so well.  With them, I can always be real.  That is the best gift I could ever receive.


No comments: