I can't believe that I have actually made it to a hundred posts!! Thank you all for all the advice, comments and for sharing a tidbit of your life with me. It's definitely been interesting and I've enjoyed getting to "know" you all. Without further ado, here's the list of 100 things that I'm sure you all are dying to know about the Wife.
1. I'm a brunette
2. I never wanted to be a blond
3. I am the mother of two little ladies
4. Both of my children were born via C Section
5. I tried to push for a VBAC with my second child
6. Thank Goodness both my children were born via C Section--they both weighed over 9 pounds (the second weighed close to 10 pounds).
7. The Hubby and I have been married for over 9 years
8. We lived together for a year prior to getting married
9. My grandparents were not very happy about the Hubby and I living together prior to marriage
10. Yet these same grandparents tried to get my parents to live together instead of eloping
11. I hate olives
12. and brussel sprouts
13. I could eat sushi 5 times a week
14. I love college football
15. and the Dallas Cowboys!
16. I felt certain when I was a little girl I would grow up to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader!
17. I won a trip to Ireland when I was a server at Applebee's
18. I got to meet George Killen and his wife on this trip. I sat next to him at our lunch.
19. I can NOT sing
20. but I love trying!!
21. I didn't finish college
22. I wish I did
23. I don't have one favorite color
24. I was a beauty queen in my hometown
25. I love to read
26. I am in desperate need of a mani/pedi
27. I've given myself four more years to have one of my events published.
28. I love to do lists, old school kind on paper
29. I like to clip coupons
30. J Crew is one of my favorite stores
31. J Crew is pissing me off lately with those price tags
32. Tulips are my FAVORITE flower
33. but truth be told, there isn't many flowers out there that I really don't like, as long as they are fresh!
34. I would love for Hubby to get a new job
35. Hubby is my best friend ever
36. Besides my sister
37. I'm a work in progress
38. but I'm not aiming for perfection
39. I love to host parties at my house
40. as long as people don't let their kids run completely crazy
41. because I have a bit of OCD
42. anyone that saw my bedroom growing up would never guess that I would end up with OCD!
43. I also have control issues
44. I think my issues stem from my childhood
45. I always swore that I wouldn't blame my behavioral issues on my parents
46. I lied
47. I need to go to church more
48. I want my old rector to move to this area so I will look forward to going to church
49. I love my friends
50. My friends can be difficult at times (hello, toxic friend and poo poo girl!)
51. I have three decorated trees up in my house for Christmas
52. I love decorating for the holidays
53. I hate chocolate Easter bunnies
54. I can eat a whole box of Snickers Ice Cream bars in one day if given the chance
55. I no longer buy Snickers Ice Cream bars
56. I once walked the 3 Day Breast Cancer Walk (60 miles in 3 days) and it was my greatest physical accomplishment to date (besides being pregnant with my babies of course!)
57. Hubby's father, grandmother and aunt all passed away from breast cancer
58. I live in fear of Hubby or my little ladies being diagnosed with breast cancer.
59. When I was 2 I lived in a bubble for a few days due to bronchial issues
60. It wasn't enough to scare my parents into quitting smoking!
61. I wish I had more time to scrapbook
62. I love going to the beach even though I don't care to lay out in the sun anymore
63. The mountains are great too though
64. I feel like I live in one of the best states in the entire country because all it has to offer
65. I'm a Republican
66. My grandfather is an officer for the Democratic party in my state
67. I'd love to lose 5 pounds
68. Yet I haven't worked out in two months!
69. I drink a Dr Pepper every single day
70. I definitely think laughter is the best medicine
71. If I won the lottery I would purchase a plot of land right down the road from my house to build our dream home on
72. I'd also purchase a lake house and a beach house...all in my state
73. I broke my nose once
74. and reset it myself
75. I was voted wittiest among my senior class
76. I've been skydiving
77. I am terrified of snakes
78. I love stationary
79. I could watch Food Network or HGTV all day
80. I love looking at my oldest daughter and seeing a mini me
81. I love looking at my youngest daughter and seeing my husband
82. I haven't spoken to my parents in over a year and a half
83. I only applied to one college
84. it met all the criteria required by my parents and it was the furthest from them--that's how I chose it.
85. I fell in the middle of my hometown Christmas parade when I was five...and had to be removed from it for screaming so loud!
86. I think I should have moved to NYC at some point prior to getting married to try my hand at being a soap opera actress
87. I'm just kidding
88. sort of
89. I don't know how to change a tire
90. but I do know how to drive a stick shift
91. I gave myself a concussion once by wrecking a moped
92. When I was younger I said I never wanted children
93. It took me over a year to get pregnant with Baby Girl
94. I blamed myself and thought it was bad karma
95. I can't imagine my life being any different than it is right now
96. I cuss more than I should
97. I like all different kinds of music, from country to rap--not the crazy hard core stuff though
98. I still tell people I'm 29
99. Lovebug is starting to figure it out!
100. I'm happy (and lucky) with all the blessings in my life.
and for good measure
101. I'm glad this little exercise is over!!!!