Monday, May 25, 2009

Hodge Podge

How'd I show my Vet that I love and appreciate him today, Memorial Day? I put him on yard duty of course!! Birdie's birthday party is Saturday morning and we are very far behind in preparations so there was no rest to be had today. With that being said, Hubby and I did get to enjoy a date Friday night and we had the BEST meal...and I had my first bloggy friend sighting. I saw no other than the Pink Owl herself strolling down the road with her HPB! I didn't speak to her because I was afraid to go up to a stranger and them look at me like I was crazy if I was wrong about who it was. Two, my IRLF that know NOTHING about my blog were meeting us any minute and I didn't know how to explain Pink Owl to them. Anyone else have this happen to them?!

I've started working on my next event. It is very safe to say that no two events are alike. I should have some pics from my last one by the end of this week and I'm so excited to share them with you. There are two on my website, but one is a little hidden and you'll have to work to find it. www.hullabalooevents.net

I'm sitting here watching some Jon and Kate Plus 8 right now and that is going to have to be a whole other post. Interesting how her attitude towards others has changed now that her husband seems to have grown a backbone and is standing up to her. That's all I'm saying on that subject for now!

No comments: