Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mean Girls...

I'm sitting here watching the Reunion Show on the Real Housewives of the OC. I find striking similarities between the "mean girls" of this show, and it goes without saying who they are (and if you don't know --Vicky and Tamara), and some of the women I've come across in my own life. Always able to lash out and say what they want to and about you, but God help you if you have something to say to them. Or even less confrontational, you just try to seperate yourself from them--not allowed unless it's on their terms. I could keep listing the things here, but I won't. I just tell myself in these situations to be the better person and rise above. And try to keep the toxic-ness out of your life.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I missed it but I hope it comes back on!

Happiness is Here! said...

YYYIIIKKKEEESSS! I pray I never have to be in the same room as Vicki! UGH! Why would you want to be on this show?