Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Progressive?

I'm sure some of you are beginning to think how "progressive" our family must be to tolerate this relationship between Hubby and the "Lady". I, however, look at it as more of a practical stance. It's a win-win situation for us all. She has been a reliable companion of his not only on many of his travels, but for many life moments. She has been an unjudgemental listener of his rants regarding work, and let's face it, she has probably heard more than her fair share regarding the Wife and kiddies. She has remained faithful to Hubby never letting him down. She has gotten him out of my hair when needed and accompanied him on more travels than I would ever be able, or care, to do due to our day-to-day lives. So, for all of that, I am thankful. Now, don't get me wrong. If the "Lady" ever pushes me too far she may need a new grill after I get done with her.---Looks like she needs that thing cleaned anyway!!

No comments: